There are 6 main types of Style Editors. They are Size Editor, Padding Editor, Margin Editor, Border Editor, Font Editor, and Background Editor.
1. Font Editor allows you to edit the size such as height, width, and length of the component.
2. Padding Editor allows you to input blank space around the edges of the component when needed.
3. Margin Editor allows you to add marginal space around the edges of the component.
4. Border Editor allows you to create border around the edges of your component. You may also customize thickness, style, color, and corner of the border.
5. Font Editor allows you to edit texts in your component. You may configure text style, size, and color.
6. Lastly, Background Editor allows you to set the background of your component by setting color or image to the background.