- 1. What kind of database do you provide?
- NEST provides MySQL, MS SQL Server, and Oracle.
- 2. Can I use API from another operating environment in NEST IDE?
- You may use open API from other operating environments. Note that open API is available to you from where you obtained it from, not NEST IDE.
- 3. What can I download from the local server, and how do I install it?
- You do not need any other server to download from the local server.
You can use the JavaServlet-based web server provided by NEST.
- 4. How can I transfer data in local server to actual server?
- To bring data to the actual server, you can export the data as a WAR file using WebappModule component.
You can upload the WAR file to any server that supports Java Servlet 2.5 spec.